THE PROGRAMME BOOKLET PACKAGE:
The Programme Booklet Package costs 3.500 SIT (about 14.50 Euro) and contains a programme booklet, a coupon pad and a magnetic card called the “Popotni list po Lentu”, which acts as a ticket for performances at:
- Main Stage at the Drava river
- Rotovz Stage (evening programme, except performances marked with (* vstopnina) or (*))
- Judgement Tower
- and to all Music Salon concerts.
Other stages, such as the Lent Stage, Vecer Stage or street theatre performances and sport events, are free of charge.
You can buy these tickets in the Info office of Narodni dom Maribor (entrance from Svetozarevska street) daily from 10 am to 8 pm, at the entrance to Rotovz Stage daily from 8.30 pm to 10 pm and at all selling points on Lent.
A daily ticket costs 1.500 SIT (about 6.20 Euro).
With a daily ticket you can visit all performances, except those marked with (* vstopnina) in the Programme Booklet or with a star (*) on our web pages (for list of these events see below).
Daily tickets will be sold only on the day of its validity.
PERFORMANCES REQUIRING AN EXTRA TICKET:
Events, which are marked with (* vstopnina) in the Programme Booklet or with a star (*) on our web pages, require an extra fee. Should you decide to visit such performances, you will need to buy an extra ticket.
By submitting the necessary coupon from the coupon pad or by showing an adequate daily ticket this extra tickets cost 1000 SIT (about 4.20 Euro), the full price is 2500 SIT (about 10.40 Euro).
You can buy these tickets in the Info Office of Narodni dom Maribor, at the entrance to Rotovz Stage daily from 8.30 pm to 10 pm and at all selling points on Lent.
Performances requiring an extra ticket are:
- all evening theatre performances at Vecer Stage with the exception of LENTDANCE shows on Wednesday 29.6. and Thursday 30.6.,
- PARNI VALJAK (Saturday 25.6., Main Stage at the Drava River),
- DZORDZE BALASEVIC (Friday 1.7., Main Stage at the Drava River),
- FOLKART 2005 – closing ceremony (Saturday 2.7., Main Stage at the Drava River).
Narodni dom Maribor, Kneza Koclja 9, Maribor (opening hours 10 am – 6 pm), phone: +386 2 229 4001
FESTIVAL'S INFO OFFICE:
Narodni dom Maribor, Kneza Koclja 9 – entrance from Svetozarevska street (opening hours 10 am – 8 pm); phone: +386 (0)2 229 4011, +386 (0)2 229 4050, +386 (0)31 479 000, +386 (0)40 744 122
20% OFF FOR OUR VISITORS!